Re: [C++] Compile-Time Reflection Branch

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 12:02:30PM +0100, Gabriel Dos_Reis wrote:
>   I've created a branch based on mainline, named "cxx-reflection-branch".
> It purpose is to provide testbed for future extensions (to ISO C++ or
> GNU C++) supporting compile-time reflection.

Are there guidelines somewhere for how to handle checkins and merges
with regard to changelog entries?  For example, the tree-ssa branch has
"ChangeLog.tree-saa" files in whatever directory they change.  I don't
know what they use for a log entry in the main changelog whenever merges
take place, though.

What are the rules for changes on this branch?

Maybe something like

    http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/tree-ssa/

somewhere?  (Although this work is not so big as tree-ssa yet.)

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002