Re: Irix6 long doubles implemented wrong? (27_io/ostream_inserter_arith)

 > From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com>
 >
 > Ah, you're missing one little bit that has already made it to mainline
 > (in a slightly different form, along with the rest of the
 > mips64-linux-gnu port), that I still had in my tree and in the patch
 > for 3.3, but I ended up posting the patch for mainline, it seems.
 > Sorry about that.

Yup that was it, 3.3 testsuite looks good now.  Thanks again!

PS: over here:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-12/msg01310.html
you mentioned something about using the native irix library for some
of the math to speed it up.  What needs to be done there?  Can you
explain it to me (somewhat verbosely? :-)

--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu