RE: Recent Ada ACATS regressions

Arnaud Charlet writes:

> ACT's "internal" tree is based on the GCC 3.2 branch, and this is were we
> have stabilized things and focused our efforts (this is what Robert's
> message explained), since working on the GCC HEAD has proven to be
> impractical
> for getting a stable compiler, at least in our experience and for the kind
> of quality our customers need.

I am happy to see progress. However will a 3.2 merge also benifit a possible
3.2.2 release ? On mingw we had to leave Ada out of the 3.2.1 release as the
compiler was not yet in a really usable shape. It would be great to add it
back to a 3.2.2 release.

--  Jerry van Dijk   | email: jdijk@acm.org
--  Leiden, Holland  | web:   users.ncrvnet.nl/gmvdijk