Re: #import future (summary and proposed solutions)

> All that should be necessary to support the intent of #import, is to
> reasonably inhibit the inclusion of a uniquely named file multiple times,
> under reasonably typical conditions (i.e. inhibit the multiple inclusion
> of files which resolve to the same absolute path and name, where it's the
> responsibility of the author of the build environment to establish such
> conditions, if #import is desired to behave as expected).

I guess your `reasonably typical conditions' would be something like `all
headers must be on the same linux filesystem, and you must not be using
anything "complex" [such as links], else GCC won't be guaranteed to be
able to compile your (correct) ObjC source code' ?

It doesn't sound like a serious option.