Recent Ada ACATS regressions

A dozen tests ICE, they weren't on 20030118.

c37010a c37010b c371003 c37213f c37213j
c37213k c37213l c37215h c37312a c41301a
c41304b c48005a

Small testcase below. On the other side, three tests.

cxa4026 cxa4027 cxa4030

are now passing instead of failing during execution, these
are the three which started failing after the BIB merge,
reported at <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-12/msg00969.html>
(which also has a small test case).

Any progress on ACT side on the merge? For volunteers I assume
it is a total waste of time to chase such problems since
with high probability they've been fixed in the ACT tree.

After the merge, what about uploading the daily ACT tree / GCC tree
diff to a few volunteers to assist with the synchronisation?

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>

$ gcc -c t1.ads
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 3.4 20030126 (experimental) (i686-pc-linux-gnu) GCC error: |
| in tree_low_cst, at tree.c:3205 |
| Error detected at t1.ads:3:4 |
| Please submit a bug report; see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html. |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report. |
| Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered. |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format |
| concatenated together with no headers between files. |
$ cat t1.ads
package T1 is

type T (A : Integer) is record
case A is