Re: new parser: error recovery needs work

Now, we don't need to do anything elaborate; a couple of patches to
recognize the most common cases will do.
I was just grumbling; my feelings aren't that sensitive.

I've already got a patch ready to restore most of what was there, plus
fix some actual miscompilations.  Testing and making ChangeLogs as I
write this...