Re: GCC 3.3 release criteria?

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:36:22AM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:

> If you've successfully built something that's not listed and should be,
> please write up a guide about how to do it, patterned after the others.

Why is it necessary to write build instructions for all these packages?
I've sucessfully built GNU Emacs, the Linux kernel, and ACE.
All those packages are on the GCC 3.1 release criteria web page and omitted
from the test web page.  Alll those packages have sufficient build instructions
on their own web pages or within their own documentation.

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://home.attbi.com/~rodrigc