Re: Testcases

Volker Reichelt wrote:

I closed a bunch of problem reports yesterday that were fixed with
the new parser. (Thanks a lot, Mark, for your work!)

I intend to provide a testcase for the testsuite for each of them within
the next days (Neil and Gaby alreasy asked for them).

Any suggestions where to put them?

Hi.

It seems that the practice is simply that of putting them in a g++.dg
directory, among which parse, template, overload and others with an
appropriate name reminding the problem fixed.

Just look at Gaby Dos Reis recent commits.

Paolo.