Re: Bootstrap failure on irix6.5 possibly caused by new C++ parser?

--On Monday, December 30, 2002 06:21:13 PM +0000 Graham Stott <graham.stott@btinternet.com> wrote:

Mark,

It looks like there's a similar problem for powerpc-eabisim target
according to a more recent post by Andreas. Since it appears on cross sim
target it should be easier for you to investigate than the IRIX native.
I didn't see that when I did it, but I probably did something very slightly
different.

Does it reproduce with a preprocessed source file for you?  If so, would you
send it to me with command-line flags?  Otherwise, I will try to build the
cross environment again.

Thanks,