gcc and 64-bit HP-UX kernel

Hi,

I have implemented functionality allowing gcc to
build kernel code for 64-bit HP-UX on PA platforms.

64-bit HP-UX kernel has different conventions for
indirect functions calls (one dereference less).
HP-UX compilers, both bundled and ANSI, have
special flag (+ES1.Xindirect_calls) to generate
code according to kernel conventions.

I have implemented similar functionality, a
"-mspecial-indirect-calls" flag.

The patch is quite compact, literally a dozen lines
long, affects just four files, including the man page.

I'd like to get a Copyright Assignment form for that
patch, or, if it is small enough to go without one,
it can be downloaded from:

http://www.stlport.com/~rqk/gcc-3.2.1-hppa-special-inderect-calls.patch

Please let me know if I should go through with the
standard procedure or about anything else I should do.

Thanks,

--
Roman