Re: b-i-b status on Darwin

Geoff Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org> writes:

> To help Zack out (or at least to make sure that the tree doesn't
> suddenly break on Darwin), I tried bootstrapping the b-i-b on Darwin.
>
> The first problem I hit appears to be a merge problem,
> unwind-dw2-fde-darwin.c doesn't exist on the branch.  I worked around
> it by copying the mainline version.  Zack, can you check that no other
> files are missing and that no patches got lost?  I'm most worried
> about losing testcases.

I don't know how this happened.  I generated recursive directory
listings in my 3.3 and 3.4 trees and compared them, this is what I got:

files that should be added to 3.4 -- corrected in my working copy:

gcc/ChangeLog.7
gcc/unwind-dw2-fde-darwin.c

files that were deliberately removed from 3.4:

gcc/config/alpha/vxworks.h
gcc/config/arm/vxarm.h
gcc/config/i386/vxi386.h
gcc/config/i960/t-vxworks960
gcc/config/i960/vx960-coff.h
gcc/config/i960/vx960.h
gcc/config/m68k/t-vxworks68
gcc/config/m68k/vxm68k.h
gcc/config/mips/vxworks.h
gcc/config/rs6000/vxppc.h
gcc/config/sparc/t-vxsparc
gcc/config/sparc/t-vxsparc64
gcc/config/sparc/vxsim.h
gcc/config/sparc/vxsparc64.h
gcc/config/sparc/vxsparc.h
gcc/config/vax/vms.h
gcc/config/vax/xm-vms.h

files only in 3.4 -- I believe all of these are new on the branch, not
removed on the trunk and the deletion didn't propagate:

config/accross.m4
contrib/gthr_supp_vxw_5x.c
gcc/config/rs6000/t-vxworks
gcc/config/rs6000/vxworks.h
gcc/config/sh/libgcc-glibc.ver
gcc/config/t-libunwind
gcc/config/t-vxworks
gcc/config/vxlib.c
gcc/config/vxworks.h
gcc/coretypes.h
gcc/cp/cxxfilt.c
gcc/gcov-dump.c
gcc/gcov-iov.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.c-torture/execute/shiftopt-1.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/bf-ms-layout.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/bf-no-ms-layout.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/builtins-2.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/builtins-3.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/i386-cmov1.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/i386-cmov2.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/i386-cmov3.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/i386-ssefp-1.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/i386-ssefp-2.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/sibcall-5.c
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/sibcall-6.c
gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/inherit/covariant2.C
gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/inherit/covariant3.C
gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/inherit/covariant4.C
gcc/unwind-libunwind.c

See my next message for the merge plan.

zw