	{
		printf("Hi!\n");
	asdfasdf

		return(0);
	}

Gcc gives the following error:

	$ gcc hi.c
	hi.c: In function `main':
	hi.c:10: `asdfasdf' undeclared (first use in this function)
	hi.c:10: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
	hi.c:10: for each function it appears in.)
	hi.c:10: parse error before "return"

But the error is on line 6.  We have an IDE that invokes gcc, and based on
the error message, we highlight the wrong line.  I have briefly looked at
it, and I can see where the "undeclared" error message is happening, but I
have not yet found where the line number is being set wrong.

Anyone?  Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks.
GP