From: Richard Stallman [mailto:rms@gnu.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 3:07 AM
To: Reddy, Cathy C
Subject: Re: Questions on gcc compiler from SPECINT

	    My name is Cathy Reddy; I am currently working at Unisys
performance
    group; I am trying to debug a problem that uses your gcc program from
    SPECINT; Is it ok I can ask you what are the two following functions
doing
    in the gcc program?

    TAG_PACKET_10 and TAG_PACKET_0

Sorry, I don't know.  It is ten years since I worked on GCC myself.

I suggest you ask the list gcc@gnu.org.