LD_LIBRARY_PATH

This is an issue coming up again and again, and it really seems to
burn users, especially since we switched to libgcc_s.so.

http://gcc.gnu.org/java/build-snapshot.html already has a bit on
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, though I believe we also need something in our main
installation documentation.

The questions is: What exactly do we want to document, and how?  Do
we just want to state

  After the installation, you will probably need to add $prefix/lib
  to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, so that dynamic executable can locate their
  libraries

or something more elaborate?

Gerald