gcc 3.2.1 bootstrap on ppc Linux, Thanks!

Hi Franz, Geoff, and David, and ...

I built gcc 3.2.1 on ppc Linux last night and all went well. I then used it to completely rebuilt the entire OpenOffice.org 643 development tree and everything compiled and ran without a hitch.

A very nice job!

This is a thanks to all of you for supporting ppc Linux!

Kevin

----
Kevin B. Hendricks
Associate Professor of Operations and Information Technology
Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
London Ontario, CANADA N6A 3K7
khendricks@ivey.uwo.ca