Re: Missing Ada/GNAT documentation?

> In general, please note that references like
>
>   Please consult the @cite{GNAT Pro High-Integrity Edition User's Guide}
>   for additional information.
>
> should not appear in the FSF version of the documentation.

absolutely, and at first we had avoided uploading the documentation, because
we knew it needed going over to remove such comments, and we are currently
doing some reorganization that will solve this problem, but it seemed after
all a good idea to get *some* documentation uploaded, even though there are
some known problems like this. But yes, this particular reference should
of course be deep-sixed.