Re: Altivec - declaring variables named vec_madd and vec_vmaddfp

1) Do we care?  This test suite is pretty old, dating from the time
   when vec_madd and vec_vmaddfp were built in functions by those
   names, and you didn't even have to include altivec.h.
I think we don't care.  As a negative test, this is less interesting;
let's just punt on it.

2) If we do care, what do we do about it?
I'm not sure what we could do, without changing altivec.h.