Write access to GNATS

My old GNATS account (jdennett) no longer has write access; I don't
know when this dropped, as it's been a while since I had time to do any
work on the gcc GNATS database.  Today I went to analyze (and close) gcc
bug report 7403 (it's not a bug, it's a user misunderstanding C++, if
their declaration of a B object in the code is made const then the code
is valid and compiles just fine with my g++) and noted that while my
account is still there, my access is only "viewconf".

I do not recall who originally approved this account; Phil Edwards was
involved.  I hope to have some free time over the rest of this year, and
I'd like to work through a pile of the outstanding gcc bug reports.  Can
someone restore my write access?

The online form http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi to
request GNATS access only does not work, as it checks the form of the
text area, and will not accept "GNATS access only" but responds with
"Your identity.pub entry is incorrectly formatted. Please press Back on
your browser and copy the contents of your identity.pub file into the
form. If you believe you have gotten this message erroneously, please
submit a complete bug report to overseers@sources.redhat.com."  Should I
use that mail address instead of this gcc mailing list?

-- James Dennett <jdennett@acm.org>

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com