can as-MCORE generate little endian formate output object file?

Dear sir:
I download the MTCgnu4.0 from internet and use gdb-MCORE to do some simultion on the mcore. In the documents of mcore specification, it is said that big endian or little endian format executable program can be configured to execute on it. I read the doc of as-MCORE and find options "-EB" and "-EL" , but as-MCORE doesn't recognize them when I tried.
So can you tell me whether the as-MCORE and ld-MCORE can generate little endian formate output object file and how I can do that?

Thank you!
one of gnu's sincerely supporter

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/