Using SCRATCH Register for a mov op,

Hi,
I'd like to use scratch reg for operation such as
reg X = mem(reg X) generated during the RELOAD PASS.
with X a number of a hard reg same for both side of
expression

Unfortunately it appears that a good means to obtain
the SCRATCH register from gcc is to use reload_in.
But this doesn't work in my proc cause I have no
different classes of regs (for me they are all
equivalent), I can't be able to define
SECONDARY_RELOAD_CLASS or things like this cause it
will abort if using same CLASS of regs ().
So I have no idea how to have a SCRATCH reg generated
with the op seen above.

Please Help Me
Regards
Pierre Mallard