Re: It's target deprecation season again!

Mike Stump wrote:

> On Friday, October 18, 2002, at 04:05 PM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> > Of these, only ns32k has seen any activity other than global cleanups
> > since the 3.1 release.  So I propose to remove ns32k-*-* from the
> > deprecation list, and pull the plug on the others.
>
> Sounds good.
>
> > There was some discussion of dropping i960-*-*; I didn't see it come
> > to a conclusion.
>
> The conclusion is that it should stay.  We should have a timeout list,
> and place i960 on it so that we can renominate it in 2-4 years time.

Did I miss something?  Did someone volunteer to maintain it?  I thought
it was going to be deprecated or even just removed ASAP if a maintainer
did not show up.  There was one last chance for someone at ACT to
speak and that was possibly the death blow if they say "not interested."

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985