Re: [GCC] removal from web archive of mailing list??? please?

Just a comment

You go to the page
http://gcc.gnu.org/

At the bottom it says

Please send FSF & GNU inquiries & questions to gnu@gnu.org. There are also other ways to contact the FSF.

These pages are maintained by The GCC team.
Please send comments on these web pages and GCC to gcc@gnu.org or gcc@gcc.gnu.org, send other questions to gnu@gnu.org.

Copyright (C) Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111, USA.

Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
Last modified 2002-10-04
Nowhere does it say #anything you send to these addresses will be published automatically, verbatim, you should consider the consequences first#
I guess I was naive, but I just didn't realise that that these /email addresses/ were *mailing* *lists*, and that all the warnings on http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html apply, that this mailing list is *web published*, not just sent to a select group of subscribers.