Re: Subject: Kernel bugs that trip expect (Was: Re: 2 new regression on darwin6.1)

If you have expect patches have you submitted them back to the expect maintainers? This is now hosted at SourceForge.

This won't help gcc & gdb, because they use a weird hacked version of expect - the current expect won't run the testsuite correctly. But if you have found some Linux bug, you should submit a patch to the SourceForge patch tracker...

Jim