Re: soft-float support

I dug a little and found this, which I copied from t-rs6000:

   LIB2FUNCS_EXTRA = fp-bit.c dp-bit.c tramp.S

   dp-bit.c: $(srcdir)/config/fp-bit.c
         cat $(srcdir)/config/fp-bit.c > dp-bit.c

   fp-bit.c: $(srcdir)/config/fp-bit.c
         echo '#define FLOAT' > fp-bit.c
         cat $(srcdir)/config/fp-bit.c >> fp-bit.c

I'm building it now, but the comment at the top of fp-bit.c
seems promising:

"/* This is a software floating point library which can be used instead of
   the floating point routines in libgcc1.c for targets without hardware
   floating point. */ "

Think that might be it?  :-)

GP