Does anyone actually use GCC on Interix?

I've been noticing a lot of ancient config code which looks like it
doesn't work -- for 'interix'.  Finally I just wondered, does anyone
actually *use* gcc 3 on interix or can we just drop support and delete
these files?

If someone is actually using it, they might be able to provide some
evidence that these files actually do their job -- or not.

--Nathanael