Help needed

Hi,

Could you help me in configuring GCC to use as a cross compiler for Linux on windows. To be precise i want to compile my programs on windows using GCC and execute it on Linux machine.

I have downloaded cygwin and used the configure script to configure GCC to compile my windows program and tried to execute it on Linux , it says cannot execute binary file. Could you please help me on this.

Regards
Brajesh

********************************DISCLAIMER**********************************

information and/or be subject to legal privilege of Deccanet Designs Ltd.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, altering or
disclosing the contents of this message.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;brajesh
FN:brajesh
ORG:Deccanet Designs Ltd;Engineer
TITLE:Software Engineer
TEL;HOME;VOICE:8436638
ADR;WORK:;091-080-658 7072 / 73 / 74 /75;#50 , Deccanet Designs Ltd , 1st Main , 9th Cross , 3rd Phase , J.P.Nagar;Bangalore;Karnataka;;India
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:091-080-658 7072 / 73 / 74 /75=0D=0A#50 , Deccanet Designs Ltd , 1st Main , =
9th Cross , 3rd Phase , J.P.Nagar=0D=0ABangalore, Karnataka=0D=0AIndia
URL;WORK:http://www.deccanetworld.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:brajesh@deccanetworld.com
REV:20021004T011022Z
END:VCARD