Re: module level flags

<<By golly, YYSTYPE darn well better be compatible with
arbitrary pointers or there are real problems.

I don't see how you conclude that it is compatible from the rules in
the standard. Please enlighten. If you are just saying that you think
it should be compatible regardless of the standard rules, then that's a comment
on the language not on GCC. But I must say I don't in this case clearly
understand your proposed modification to the rules in the standard (have
you looked at them?)