How to generate control flow graph from AST

my dear friend:
I am very appreciated for you help.
Before I download the tree-ssa branch,I want to know another thing clearly.For program slicing,the control flow graph is based on the original statement, while not the modified statement.What's the concrete format of control flow graph in the tree-ssa branch ? Another thing is that can you mail me the file gcc/tree-cfg.c ? Because for me ,the whole tree-ssa branch is too huge, and our network charge is based on network flux.And for me the expected format of cfg is shown in the accessory .

Hi,