Re: Coding style question

Andreas Bauer wrote:
> It was being pointed out to me that you might prefer in patches the

>     return (<condition>);
>   }
yes, btw it would be 'return cond;' not 'return (cond);'

> over (B)
>     if (<condition>)
>       return true;
>     else
>       return false;
seeing this, I would expect the returns to be
	return some_other_cond
	else
	return yet_another_cond
i.e, simply having true and false would surprise me.

nathan

--
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: Computer Science Department :: Bristol University
           The voices in my head told me to say this