Re: the standard of c++ supported by gcc

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 10:49:47AM +0800, luda_s wrote:
> Dear gcc fellows:
> I want to know the standard of c++ supported by gcc,does gcc support ISO98 compeletely ?

Not completely.  No compiler supports it completely yet.

The 'export' keyword doesn't do anything special yet (besides give a
message).  There are some template parsing and lookup issues that probably
won't matter to you unless you're writing unusual code.  The library still
needs work.

GCC is still very close to compliance when compared to other mainstream
compilers, however.

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002