Help! "misalign" option with gcc

I know that this question must not be uncommon but I've browsed
through the past posts and found no convincing answer so I solicit
your help. I'm looking for the equivalent of the "-misalign" option
for GCC. I've tried "-Wcast-align" and "-fpack-struct" without
success. So if anybody knows the answer, could you please kindly
contact me at mailto:martin.goulet@sungard.com. This would be greatly
appreciated. I need this urgently!!

Thx!

MG