Re: Regression tester status

In message <Pine.LNX.4.33.0209171908170.6740-100000@kern.srcf.societies.cam.ac.
uk>, "Joseph S. Myers" writes:
 >The regression tester doesn't seem to have been operating since
 >2002-09-06, according to the log files at
 ><http://people.redhat.com/geoffk/gcc-regression/> and the lack of its
 >mails to gcc-regression (which I doubt is due to a sudden prolonged
 >absence of regressions, though it would be desirable if such a long
 >absence were routine).  What's up with it?
Two likely causes:

  a. We're relocating everything currently in the office where that
     machine resides into a new facility.  It's entirely possible the
     machine has been shut down for the move.

  b. Geoff has left Red Hat, and the regression tester was his baby.
     It's entirely possible it's not going to be set back up now
     that Geoff is gone.

jeff