Re: Sequential build of libjava

%% Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> writes:

  dj> Those aren't really solutions; MULTIDO is substituted as true in
  dj> some cases by configury.  We could do it differently, easily
  dj> enough - it just requires a little more autoconfisation, and we
  dj> can then use CONDITIONAL for this, I think.

As I mentioned in a previous message, it's hard to solve this in
configure because there's absolutely no way to guarantee that the
"make" configure finds and tests is the same one that the user will
invoke after configure is done.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@gnu.org>          Find some GNU make tips at: