Sell D.C and A.C. motor

Title: Untitled Document

Yick Tat Manufacturing Co Ltd.
Address : Room 801, 48 Kwong Wa St.,Wealth Comm. Centre, Mongkok, Kowloon,Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 2332 2638  Fax : (852) 2332 3120 Email:info@yicktatmfy.com
WebSite: www.yicktatmfy.com Contact : Mr. Cheung

No: YTR-6mm motor

Size: D6mm X 12.2mm

Price: U.S. 0.45/pc(negotiable)

No: YTR-101 motor

Size: D101.3mm X 70mm

Price:U.S.12.18/pc(negotiable)

No: YTR-20S motor

Size: D20mm X 40mm

Price:U.S.3.2/pc(negotiable)

No: YTF-130 motor

Size: D20.1 mm X 38 mm

Price:U.S.0.12/pc(negotiable)

We Produce More than 80 different Design and size of AC and DC and Gear Motors.

They are suitable for operating toys, household appliances, records, scooters, vibrator, generator etc.

We are sure that our products will be most suitable for you and will definitely satisfy your request.