Re: PATCH: GCC 3.2 suddenly fails every java test, CLASSPATH wrong

On 16 Aug 2002, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> Done. Can I check it into the 3.2 branch?
> I haven't been paying attention to the rules for the branch.
> If I can approve it, consider it approved.

Just a general remark (triggered by this): This is why I've added the
status table with all relevant release branches to our main page at

  http://gcc.gnu.org/

earlier this year. ;-)

(Mostly) Mark and me try to keep this up to date, so that the current
state of all these branches is reflected there; for example, for GCC 3.2
we currently have:

  Open for all maintainers; fixes for regressions only.

Hope this helps,
Gerald