Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"

Is this something that will be in addition to, or in replacement of, the
make-check abi work for libstdc++ and the thoughts to make the vlad
cosistency checks work again?
This is a separate project.  It does nothing to check the library ABI
(except for the libsupc++ required by the ABI document) and uses rather
different techniques from anything in the current GCC testsuite.

I will make a more detailed announcement later, when we are nearer to
completion.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC