Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"

--On Friday, August 23, 2002 10:57 AM -0700 Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> wrote:

The motivation for this comes from work on the C++ ABI, including
the tests for interoperability that we are developing.
Can you specify for the record what you are talking about here?
We are under contract to deliver a C++ ABI testsuite that we believe will
be very comprehensive.  We anticipate completing the work by the end of
FY2002.  We anticipate that the results of the testsuite will be available
to GCC developers.

I cannot say more than that at this time.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC