Re: GCC 3.2 Prerelease

> Agreed; I don't see how we can release 3.2 unless we can be confident
> that 3.3, when released, will have the same ABI ("fixing" 3.3 before
> its release, to fix the problem, might be acceptable).  However, I
> must admit that I am fuzzy about just what the breakage is; what are
> the differences?

There are 155 g++ fails, and 15 libstdc++ fails, when the 3.3
libstdc++.so is used with the 3.2 toolchain.

Jakub gets different results. I'm hoping that a third person will step
forward and try this, and that this person's results will match either
Jakub or mine. I'm willing to be wrong, of course. I'm just uneasy.

In the meantime I'm backing through 3.3 sources to try and get a
compatible library.

-benjamin