We buy used Apple equipment

Hello,

We understand your leasing company/organization  may have a need to liquidate your excess computer equipment. We realize most of your equipment will be PCs; however, we have a current need for Apple/Macintosh equipment. Please feel free to contact me and forward any lists you may have of Apple and/or PC equipment for an immediate bid.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Chris Mnich
Purchasing Manager