Exclusive Merchant Account Leads *FRESH*

Dear Business Owner,

 Leads are the driving force of any company.  And good quality fresh leads are hard to come by.  With Hot Leads Xpress you get hot exclusive leads nationwide.  Our leads have a high closing ratio and are delivered within 24-48 hours of payment (weekdays):

Facts:

Ø      We provide only the freshest leads available.  Our leads are less than 2 days old by the time you receive them. You will often be able to contact them within 24 hrs after the individual requests information.

Ø      Our leads are exclusively yours, GUARANTEED!

Ø      Each lead is guaranteed to have a valid contact phone number.

Ø      Our leads contain comprehensive information including name, business name, address, phone, best time to call and email address.

Ø      Our leads are not tricked into providing their information.  They are hot qualified prospects that have filled out an extensive questionnaire and are waiting to receive more information.

Ø       Our leads are priced affordably for the small to medium size business owner at:

·         10-19 Leads $13/Lead

·         21-29 Leads $12/Lead

·         30+    Leads $11/Lead

Call Hot Leads Xpress today and leave your name, phone number and the best time to call.  We will get back to your within 24 hours!

Call 1-888-800-6339 ext 1397

Chris Fitch

Cfitch15@comcast.net

Sales and Support