GCC on MP/RAS from NCR

PLEASE HELP !

Hello,

	I am DESPERATELY trying to get gcc and gcj working on my NCR MP/RAS system and I'm having absolutely NO luck at all ! can ANYBODY please please please please please step me through how to do this ?

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you

Dave

The information contained in this message is confidential and
is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying, or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.
Stirling Douglas Group Inc. will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages arising from the alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result
of any virus being passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been
swept for content and computer viruses.

Stirling Douglas Group Inc.
200-7500 Woodbine Avenue
Markham, Ontario, L3R 1A8