Re: PATCH: remove company links from index.html and news.html

[ gcc-patches -> gcc ]

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Remove links to generic pages of companies that also promote non-free
> software, as required by RMS.
>
> Committed.
>
> (Please note that I prefer not having to discuss this patch which,
> personally, I disagree with anyway.)

If I incorrectly removed a link to your company (though I believe there
was none doing free software exclusively), please let me know or go ahead
and restore the link.

Please keep this policy in mind for further updates of the web pages,
though I'll try to document it on codingconventions.html, once I have
a clear formulation.

Gerald