Re: ra-debug.c: why?

Hi,

On 18 Jul 2002, Diego Novillo wrote:

> How hard would it be to make this dumper generic enough so that we could
> have a flag for making *all* RTL dumps using infix notation?

Not that hard I believe.  It's just that currently ra-debug doesn't emit
much information besides the pattern itself.  No notes, not recognized
insn name, no flags for the RTL (the /v /i things and so on), and no alias
info for (mem)'s.  It could be added conditional on some flag, as it can
clutter the dump quite much.

Ciao,
Michael.