Cross target status

I've followed the page on http://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html and
tried to build cross compilers with simulators including running the
testsuite.

I'd like to tell you my findings on GCC 3.2 CVS from this weekend:

Target      Simulator           Status
arm-elf     arm-sim             Ok.
fr30-elf    fr30-sim            Ok, but lots of timeouts in testsuite
mips-elf    mips-sim            Ok.
mips64-elf  mips64-sim          Ok.
mmix        mmixware-sim        Ok, needs external simulator.
mn10300-elf mn10300-sim         Ok.
powerpc-eabisim powerpc-sim     Ok.
sh64-elf    sh-hms-sim          Ok.
v850-elf    v850-sim            Ok.

d30v-elf    d30v-sim
h8300-elf   h8300-sim
i960-elf    i960-sim
m32r-elf    m32r-sim
m68hc11-elf m68hc11-sim
mcore-elf   mcore-sim
sh-elf      sh-hms-sim

All of the above failed already in April AFAIR with the exception of
sh-elf which is a new failure.  I've send some bugreports off to
gcc-bugs for reference.

Are there any more targets that should work and should be added to my
list?  I can try to run some more tests.

I'll send later a patch for the simtest-howto page to gcc-patches to
update the working targets but thought this might be of interest to
some folks and also liked to get feedback on additional targets.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de