Re: Meta-Level Compilation project / Introspector/ AST access / Licensing question

--- Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:
> gcc@gnu.org is for technical discussions, not for legal ones.  I've
> tried to deal with the problems you've raised, some of which are
> going
> to be difficult.  A public discussion with heated tempers won't
> help do the job.

I apologise for getting emotional, it was not helping out.
Instead of moving us towards a solution, it was just moving us towards
fighting each other.I truly do have alot of respect for the gcc
development team, and would like to work with them.

Sorry for may harsh words, they were not appropiate or helpful.
I dont want to make enemies, I would like to work with you all here!

It is fair to remove the legal discussion from the gcc list,
and limit it to the technical discussion without legal talk,
and yes each person has to be responsable for thier actions.

We all must be carefull about what we do and possible legal issues
involved.

I just wish that we could reach an aggreement on what is ok and not,
without getting into a big legal debate, but this is a very difficult
topic and will take more time to resolve.

Hopefully we can find a good solution to the problems at hand,
I would like to help and not hinder that process.

Best Regards,
mike

=====
James Michael DuPont