Re: Meta-Level Compilation project / Introspector/ AST access / Licensing question

> You can't even tell this. You really need to be more
> aware that copyright
> problems are not as simple as you think. For
> instance if what you are doing
> constitutes an inducement for people to do something
> which would itself
> violate the copyright, then there might be issues of
> contributory
> infringement, or even misuse of copyright.

Look. I am not going to live in fear. I told you of
the same problems in the gcc. The tree dumper has
induced people to create non free extensions (gxl and
swagkist), not my project. Why dont you address the
issues that I raise instead of burdening me with some
legal issues?

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont