Re: GCC trunk SPEC2000 performance

law@redhat.com wrote:

> In message <3D123660.A20EFB79@moene.indiv.nluug.nl>, Toon Moene writes:

>  > The problem is the MEM rtx in this array.  I looked into it and I
>  > couldn't find where it was filled in incorrectly, but I assume someone
>  > with better gdb skills than mine would be able to find the culprit.
> One quick test to throw out one theory would be to see if this abort
> happens before reload, during reload or after reload.

Well, the abort (compiling apsi.f with -O3) happens in:

apsi.f: In subroutine `uvset':
apsi.f:4327: internal compiler error: RTL flag check: REG_POINTER used
with unexpected rtx code `mem' in copy_rtx_and_substitute, at
integrate.c:2065
Please submit a full bug report,

... integrate.  This is before reload puts its ugly fingers on it,
IIUTCC (if I understand this compiler correctly).