Re: GCC 3.1.1 Status

Mark, I really believe reports like
  http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=4165
  http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=4175
  http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=4243
where we have waiting for a response for more than half a year should
be closed.
I agree.

Frankly, the whole idea of the "feedback" state strikes me as a
mistake.  Just close the bug -- either as nonreproducible if there
is not enough information, or as fixed if it's fixed.  If the
submitter doesn't agree, reopen the bug when you get more information.

In any case, I've closed all three of these.