Re: Official Fortran standards

Well, the Fortran77 standard states:
	When a DO-loop becomes inactive, the DO-varible of the DO-loop
	retains its last defined value.

So you get the current value if you jump out of the loop, or the next
value (one increment greater than last) if you fall thru.

Since f77 is what g77 is built on, I assume this is the answer you want.

I have no idea if the later Fortrans have changed this, but their standards
read more like law-books than standards, so I hate to even try to find
anything useful in them...
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@dwf.com