Re: Tutorial Time

> 3. What does sjij mean ?

Check out the following links;

http://www.rtems.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/1999/april/thrd1.html#00016

http://www.rtems.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/1999/april/msg00016.html

"D. V. Henkel-Wallace" <gumby@zembu.com> says;

sjlj-exceptions are exceptions implemented via setjump and longjump.  I
don't advise using them, especially since ELF exceptions should work.

The fact that sjlj-exceptions only work part of the time suggests that
you
may have a different problem than the exceptions themselves.

Contact him if you need more info, there is also a number of people
there who covered the topic there...

> 5. ... not yet found a mention of the Motorola Mcore being supported ...

Check out the following link:

http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/features.html

Search for Motorola, you will find the following;

	New Targets and Target Specific Improvements:
	o Port of GCC to Motorola's MCore 210 and 340 contributed.

So, I guess it depends which mcore you are using...

> 7. Am I mad ?

It depends on the observer, everything is relative.

Gokhan